These six values take us beyond just "getting results"—they help guide our daily decisions to ensure that we get the right results the right way. They guide the decisions we make, inform how we prioritize our activities, and inspire how we treat each other, our referral sources, and our patients.
- Do the right thing even when no one is watching
- Be ethical, trusting, and truthful
- Treat everyone with respect
- Be your authentic self with others
- Work together to achieve personal, team and company goals
- Communicate concisely
- Always ask, "How can I help?"
- Take pride in yourself, your team members, and the job that we do
- Contribute to the solution
- Strive to improve and be the best
- Work efficiently and effectively
- Have goals that are clear and measurable
- Put relentless effort into expert hiring and training
Put Others First
- Put patients first
- Win by helping other staff be successful
- Listen well and respond with urgency to others
- Be flexible
- Take the extra step without asking, "What's in it for me?"
- Take full responsibility for your own actions and team results
- Go above and beyond the minimum
- Do what you say you are going to do, when you say you're going to do it
- Identify problems and resolve them quickly
- Get excited about the service we provide
- Have a sense of humor and be able to laugh at yourself
- Help create a friendly environment where taking risks is acceptable
- Celebrate wins!
Read more about working at PPS